Tamba’s Breastfeeding Course.
This is a session for expectant parents who wish to find out more about breastfeeding multiples.
Many parents of multiples would like their babies to breastfeed but are unsure if it is possible or how to achieve their aim. This three hour workshop has been devised to give parents of multiples the opportunity to identify what might be helpful in establishing and sustaining breastfeeding by exploring the practicalities of breastfeeding two or more babies and reflecting on how this might fit with their own parenting aims.
Some of the topics that parents will be given the opportunity to explore are:
- What might the experience of breastfeeding multiples be like and how is it different from breastfeeding one baby?
- How can I ensure I make enough breastmilk to feed two or more?
- How might I position the babies at the breast together?
- What challenges can arise when breastfeeding multiples?
- What if our babies are born early?
- How can we develop a pattern of breastfeeding that works for us as a family?
- What role do I have if my partner breastfeeds?
- What if we decide to partially breastfeed our babies?
- Where can we get support with breastfeeding once our babies are born?
Dates for 2014
- Saturday 11th October Central London 10am-1pm Faraday House, 48-51 Old Gloucester St, WV1N 3AE (3 minutes walk from Holborn Station)
The courses will be facilitated by trained NCT Breastfeeding counsellors or Midwives.
Cost £45 per person Book a place
We will be running a Webinar on Monday 11th August from 7-8pm for anyone interested in breastfeeding multiples. The session will provide information on breasfeeding multiples and will provide some practical information on how to make it work. The cost is £10
Full please e-mail to go on the waiting list
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a full course, e-mail (We cannot guarantee that places will become available). If you have any special needs please let us know. See Terms and Conditions
Don't forget to make the most of Tamba by registering for FREE resources or get even more benefits by joining for as little as just £1 a month by direct debit.