Second-Timers Antenatal Courses
This course has been specifically designed for those who already have a child/children. The duration of the course is 3 hours.
At the end of the course you will have learnt the following:
- What is different about a multiple birth and what are your birth choices
- What influences the type of delivery - vaginal or caesarean
- What happens if your babies arrive early
- How to get out and about with twins, triplets and older child(ren)
- How to prepare your child (ren) for the arrival of your twins or triplets
- How to breast or bottle feed 2 babies at the same time
- How to juggle routines with children of different ages
Who should attend:
- Mothers pregnant with twins
- Mothers pregnant with triplets
- Birth partners if possible
When should you book? NOW courses fill up quickly
How much does the course cost? £60 per person
Complimentary copies of Tamba's most popular booklets (Healthy Multiple Pregnancy Guide, Breastfeeding Guide and Preparing for Parenthood Guide)
Refreshments (lunch is not included)
Post course follow up support
Opportunity to meet a recent family of twins or triplets with an older child (subject to availability)
The courses are run by trained antenatal teachers or midwives who are available by phone or e-mail to help with any final questions in the days leading up to the birth or immediately afterwards ( More information on the course teachers)
Please note that terms and conditions apply, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason see - Terms and conditions. See our Frequently Asked Questions for further information which includes information on venues.
If you would rather book over the telephone or are having problems booking online please call the Tamba office on 01252 332344 or e-mail.
Comments from the last course:
"It was lovely to meet other twin mums who are having similar experiences and hear their questions and concerns"
"The course exceeded my expectations"
"The course content covered all the main points and areas I wanted to discuss"
Don't forget to make the most of Tamba by registering for FREE resources or get even more benefits by joining for as little as just £1 a month by direct debit.