Multiple Choices Webinar - Easing the stress of choosing schools for your twins or more
Are you facing the challenges of viewing possible schools for your multiples this Autumn term? Do you need to decide on your schools of choice by January 2017? Will your multiples be starting school in September 2017? Do you feel that you need guidance on choosing the right school for your multiples? Do you have other questions such as:
- Should my multiples be together in the same class or apart in separate classes?
- How do I know if my children should be in the same class?
- What will the schools I am looking at do to help my multiples enhance their individual needs?
- My multiples are summer born. Should I defer their school entry?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions or if they have made you reflect on the whole challenge of selecting the right school, then this webinar can guide you and support you through the decision making process.
Tune into this webinar to help you:
- Feel more empowered as you look around schools
- Know what questions to ask the schools about how they manage twins, triplets or more
- Receive tips on choosing the right school for your children
- Understand more about the school admissions policies and how that affects your multiples
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of keeping multiples together or separate - the benefits and disadvantages of both
- Help you understand more about the importance of individuality in multiple relationships
- Give you tips for coping with the 'multiples' aspect of school life
- Look at the challenges of managing different abilities
- Help you to weigh up the choices for delaying/defering school start for summer born or premature multiples
The aim of the webinar is to help you to feel more in control and aware of your options when making decisions regarding your multiples first school and supporting your families’ individual needs.
AbbVie has provided sponsorship funding for this webinar series but has not had any input into the development of webinar content.
About Janet Rimmer
Janet is a qualified parent educator with 14 years experience of working with families and training other parent educators. She has been working with Tamba since 2006 developing and delivering parenting courses and workshops. She is a mother of 19 year old triplets and know both the challenges and the joys of being a parent of multiples.
You can book to listen to a recording of the latest webinar for £6, which was delivered on Monday 28th September 2015. Once you have ordered the webinar you will receive an email with a link to listen to the recording and attached copy of the slides. You can then listen to it at a time that is convenient to you. Please note that this webinar is not live and you cannot ask any questions. We aim to send you the webinar recording within 5 working days of you ordering it.
If you would like information on webinars that are taking place in the future please email email@example.com
Here's what other parents have said about Tamba's education webinar
“A very informative seminar that has given us lots to consider when we have to make the decision for Sept 16 intake. As an ex-primary school teacher I felt that I had covered all of the points to consider in my head but there were more things discussed tonight that I hadn't thought of. I want to thank you for putting together this webinar, a very useful hour was had!”
'That was the first time I’ve done a webinar like that, I thought it was very useful and very well done. The content of the presentation was useful and easy to follow and it was very easy to log in and use from a technical point of view too. It was really good to be able to log in from home to access this kind of support, it’s not always easy to get out to attend courses in the evening but the timing and length of the session was ideal.'
What did you think of this page?